Aug 15, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Favorite Book on Your Bookshelf










I decided some of these prompts are too similar. I mean, how can I tell you about my favorite book I own without giving away my favorite book of all time (Day 30)!?! So I decided to be more creative today and take a photo of my largest bookshelf (no, this is definitely not all our books.) I love almost all the books I own, and so I display them with pride. You can see there is quite a varied taste of reading material on the shelves, so we are never bored.

-Desiree

























Doesn't Desiree's bookshelf look entirely too organized?! It sort of puts my bookshelves to shame. Still, I am definitely stealing her idea.

I agree that this prompt is entirely too similar to a few of the others. And, let's be clear, my favorite book on my bookshelf is also my favorite book! 

Spoiler alert: IT'S IN THIS PHOTO SOMEWHERE!

This bookshelf is, unfortunately, double stacked. There is another whole layer of books behind the ones up front, but I just haven't had the time to spread them out to my other bookshelves around the house. 

So, yes, this is a small sample of the books around the place, but I think this shelf, in particular, is a great representation of my book taste: wonderfully varied, but always in great taste.

What's your favorite book on our bookshelves?

-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment